The lorry traffic is steadily increasing across most of the country – and especially in Southern Jutland where on average, more than 7,000 lorries drove through the border crossings on a daily basis in 2018. Most of the traffic across the border in Southern Jutland takes place via GateDenmark’s border crossings in Padborg and at Frøslev.
- High Taxes on Biofuels May Cost Jobs in Padborg
- New Year’s Reception at Aabenraa Municipality
- Debate About the Route to Green Transition Within the Road Carriage Transportation Industry
- Young People at the Top (Unge på Toppen) Bridges the Gap Between Local Businesses and Young People
- Invitation to New Year’s Reception