Each year Danish farms produce enough biomass to keep 101,000 lorries going. Running on biogas, a lorry that travels 100,000 km a year emits 145,000 kg of CO2 less than ordinary lorries. But to render possible the green transition, the Danish levy system needs to be adjusted – and GateDenmark wants to be part of the process.
- High Taxes on Biofuels May Cost Jobs in Padborg
- New Year’s Reception at Aabenraa Municipality
- Debate About the Route to Green Transition Within the Road Carriage Transportation Industry
- Young People at the Top (Unge på Toppen) Bridges the Gap Between Local Businesses and Young People
- Invitation to New Year’s Reception